Rainbow Mountain Full Day
Sobre a experiência
Duração da atividade
O que incluiLunch
Pick up transfer from hotel to start the tour
Rainbow Mountain Excursion
As quoted by Forbes… “One of the most magnificent geologic features in the world is the Ausangate Mountain of the Peruvian Andes. The mountain is striped with colors ranging from turquoise to lavender to maroon and gold”.
Beauty and climate are the two main attractions for visiting the Rainbow Mountain. The high altitude and long distance of the trail to get to the mountain can be a challenge, it is important to take some time to acclimate before you hike to the top of this amazing and fluorescent mountain.
At the top one may forget everything and connect with the Apus of Ausangate Mountain visited by tens of thousands of Quechua pilgrims for the Star Snow Festival.
It is believed that “Global warming” caused the ice to melt and the colorful mountain to appear.
O que não incluiDrop off at Plaza Regocijo in Cusco
Preparando-se para a atividade
Ponto de encontro
Bom saber antes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pick up transfer from hotel to start the tour is included. Drop off at Regocijo Square (Plaza) in Cusco
- All Hotels in Cusco downtown area